Welcome to "Wet Stuff On The Red Stuff" blog. How-to tips, Learnings, Information, Photos, and just plain ol' Ramblings in the World of Fire, Safety, Security, and Emergency Response (and other junk). Thanks for reading! If you have any ideas, stories, or photos you would like to share, please email me at rcbconsultants@gmail.com. Also, if you are new to my blog, please look back through some of the older posts. They are a riot.







Thursday, February 10, 2011

"What the heck was I thinking??"

DO NOT look behind you




Even Fatman...er...Batman has to eat



United STEAKS of America! Go meat!



"Yeah, you buncha MORANS! Wait...what?"




"They might catch me ridin dirty, but not hot and dirty!"



"Does this make my butt look fat?"



Always hide in plain sight...



"Ummm....Looks like lock number 244.
Do we got a key for that?"


No comments:

Post a Comment