Welcome to "Wet Stuff On The Red Stuff" blog. How-to tips, Learnings, Information, Photos, and just plain ol' Ramblings in the World of Fire, Safety, Security, and Emergency Response (and other junk). Thanks for reading! If you have any ideas, stories, or photos you would like to share, please email me at rcbconsultants@gmail.com. Also, if you are new to my blog, please look back through some of the older posts. They are a riot.







Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ten Things You Never Hear a FireMAN Say



10.  “I don’t own a single piece of clothing with the American Flag on it”

9.  “You know, I really don’t like the smell of smoke”

8.  “Waiter,  We will have the Escargot and a bottle of 1787 Chateau Lafite”

7.  “Oh man, did you see what happened on Oprah yesterday?”

6.   “I didn’t know there was a Fire School in College Station, Texas

5.  “Does this Bunker Gear make my butt look fat?”

4.  “Dude, I just scored two tickets to the musical ‘Cats’!”

3.  “Tofu.  It’s what’s for dinner”

2.  “Who the heck is Red Adair?  

1.  “What? A big fire down the street??? 
       Nah, you go ahead. I’ll stay here”




 



No comments:

Post a Comment